Author Erin St. Charles’s Her Mistletoe Minotaur was a miss for me. I could not finish the book, I wasn’t able to relate to the heroine Petunia ‘Tu’ Green. She behaved like a brat and if I was Mitch I would have left her out there to freeze.
Here are the top reasons why I couldn’t finish this book:
- I couldn’t relate to Tu.
- Tu has an accident and the air bag deployed and she down a hill off the road. So she could have a possible injury.
- She has no signs contusions or any broken body parts.
- She argues and cracks Christmas jokes at her rescuer Mitch (the hero of this story)
- Her sister Jasmine after hearing from Mitch that her sister has been in a car accident and is with him and not in a hospital. Is totally fine with this and since she knows her sister’s whereabouts is going to bed. Not running to check on her sister (Yes, I know there is a snow storm. But her sister acts so nonchalant about it all. I just can’t)
- Mitch calls the sister first before taking Tu to the hospital or calling a doctor.
At first I commended Tu on her new start in life; however, until she started acting like a brat when Mitch was helping her.
Rated: 1 star